Happy 2015 everyone! Hope you had a great time celebrating the holidays.
2014 was an amazing year for us.
- Yap’s grandmother turned 100
- We found out we were having a baby
- We went to Korea with my family
- We renovated the kitchen and bathroom all in time for the baby shower
- Max was born where we celebrated many firsts
2015 is already starting out amazing. Max’s 100 day happened to be on New Years day. We had family come over to celebrate. Here’s hoping that 2015 is even better than 2014 (but it will be hard to top!)
The picture is a hike where Yap, Max, Toto, and I went on. Redwood Regional Park is a gorgeous place to hike and it is kid and dog friendly!